Ethics and Compliance
At Panalpina we make a commitment to pursue our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals in all countries.
We support the principles outlined in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights and commit ourselves to the observance of fundamental labor and environmental standards.
In our actions and our dealings with others, we will
- respect the rule of law,
- promise only what we expect to deliver,
- not knowingly mislead others,
- not participate in unacceptable business practices,
- fulfil our obligations and commitments,
- treat people with respect and dignity,
- never deliberately do harm to anyone.
We expect the same commitments from third parties acting on Panalpina’s behalf.
Our business relationships
We believe that long-term relationships founded on trust and mutual advantage are vital for sustainable business success.
We 0809 will ensure mutual advantage by
- understanding the needs and aspirations of employees, Customers, contractors and partners,
- conducting our activities in ways which bring benefits to all those with whom we have relationships,
- fulfilling our obligations as a responsible member of the societies in which we operate.
We will work to build long-term relationships which are founded upon high performance standards, delivering our promises and conducting our business with openness and flexibility.